Monday, April 15, 2013

Wow my first blog entry.  Feels a little strange I must say. I've thought about this blog for a few weeks now and though I'm still a bit hesitant I thought I would give it a shot. As I prepare to leave on this new and exciting journey,  many people have requested that I keep in touch and let them know where I am and how life is going. I know most of the time we say these things as a common courtesy knowing that in reality when the person leaves that may be the end of communication. However, I have a feeling that what I am about to begin is a great adventure, and I want to share that with the people in my life. I don't want to post non-stop on Facebook about all that will be happening, and let's face it keeping up with email and letters can be daunting. This outlet seems to make the most sense.

So here it is.....Embarkation. The act or process of beginning a journey; to commence adventure!!  Sounds exciting right!?! I am hoping to use this site as a means to share what is happening in my life.  That may be the good the bad and/or the ugly....so be prepared :)  I know right now that there won't be a set schedule as to when I post, so just check back as you wish.  I think you can sign up to be notified by email when new posts are out!


I hope you all will enjoy what lies ahead with me!

3 comments:

  1. and I will be embarking with YOU!!! this is great good job my lovely assistant...the best is yet to come! xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, we are so thrilled with the way the Spirit is moving in your life! There will be bumps along the way, just remember that bumps are also high spots along the road. Our door is open if the road takes you to central Texas. Love ya, Doug and Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Elaine, this just makes my heart smile while reading! YOu are in our thoughts and prayers, and we are so very excited with you. Love you and praying.

    ReplyDelete