Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I saw this posted today and thought it was really great:


I have been so blessed over the last two months by so many people in my life. My family, my church family and friends, my coworkers and friends. Sometimes the everyday busy-ness and routines pile up and we forget to appreciate each other. After reading this and being so blown away by the gracious support I have received I am going to make an effort to tell people how much I appreciate them.....more often!

If you are reading this then you are probably included in the group who has been blessing me.  I just want to say from the bottom of my heart with all sincerity THANK YOU so much for your kind words, prayers, blessings, and thoughtful gifts. I will cherish all of these things for many seasons to come :)


On an update note.....The new hire sonographer started working this week so I am training her.  Seems weird to call it training because she has more experience doing ultrasounds than I do, but anyways....she used to be a traveler. So she has been helping me learn a little more about how this works.  With her advice I have applied with a couple other travel companies in an effort to gain more exposure to jobs available. So again begins the process of resume submission, reference checks and skill checklists. But it's all for the greater move.  So far I've been applying in Washington (state), Oregon, Virginia, Arizona, Massachusetts and North Carolina. The Northwest and East coast are on my "top" choices list. So cross your fingers and say your prayers for me :) Hopefully next time I write I will know where I'm headed, or maybe I'll already be there!  Blessings    

1 comment: